runday organise weekly 5-kilometre timed running events across Europe.
The events are free to and open everyone and because all race results are recorded online you can monitor your progress or compete with your friends.
runday was inspired by a British movement called parkrun which began in Autumn 2014 when 13 runners met in Bushy Park, Teddington. Since then the movement has grown into an international family of almost two million registered members and volunteers.
Sadly, parkrun weren’t interested in Ukraine (too busy apparently) so we decided to do it ourselves and do it better 🙂 “Be the change you want to see” and all that stuff…
Our races are organised by volunteers. There are no age or fitness restrictions so you can run like the wind or take a maintain a lighter pace to enjoy the distance. The main thing is that you enjoy yourself and stay healthy.
We welcome experienced runners and professional athletes but, we are most proud of members who started running because of our events.
More information on runs
- Kyiv (Facebook page: “Trukhaniv runday”)
- Lviv (Facebook page: “Lviv runday”)
- Ternopil (Facebook page: “Ternopil runday”)
- Odessa (Facebook page: “Odessa runday“)
- Ivano-Frankivsk (Facebook page: “Frankivsk runday“)
- Obolon (Facebook page: “Obolon runday“)
- Mariupol (Facebook page: “Mariupol runday“)
- Kharkiv (Facebook page: “Kharkiv runday“)
- Kolomyia (Facebook page: “Kolomyia runday“)
- Kramatorsk (Facebook page: “Kramatorsk runday“)
- Severodonetsk (Facebook page: “Severodonetsk runday“)