April – October: Every Saturday at 9:00. But at 8:30 we start our collective warm-up, so come earlier 🙂
November – March: Every Saturday at 10:00. Warm-up at 9:30.
Obolon river promenade. The race starts near to St. Pokrovsky cathedral, str. Prirechnaya 5a.
- Join our Facebook group for race alerts and info
- Do not forget your QR code! You will find this on your profile page after registration.
- If you are running for the first time please be sure to sign up on the runday website and read the description of the route .
- After the race get your time on the results page.
- New and amateur runners are always welcome. We will support you and help you enjoy runday.
The length of the route – 5000 m (5km).
The route takes place on the Obolon river Promenade, flat relief, no set altitude.
From the starting point in front of Holy Protection Cathedral run along the left, make a circle around the perimeter of the Park Natalie, and back the same way with the river on the right. The entire track is a paving stone or tile (No asphalt or soil)
Of the location features of Obolon runday:
– a lot of runners at this time (not less than on Trukhaniv island)
– be carefull at the area of promenade because of slippy sand (but this is seasonal phenomenon and takes no more than 10% of the route)
Please keep in mind that runday Obolon is held on public paths used by other park visitors. Please respect their space. This will not affect your result, or stop you from achieving a ‘personal best’ but it will help to give a good impression of our races.
Safety on the road:
We try to make our races as safe as possible but when running please pay attention to other road users, cars and the usual hazards you can find on Ukrainian roads/paths. A first Aid kit is available at all races.
If you need to change or store some clothes or things that you don’t need while running, you can leave them near to starting/finishing point. Our volunteers alvays stay there and will keep your things safe.